Register

Welcome to the Be Prepared Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Forum printout feature??????????????

EMERGENCY ESSENTIALS: FORUM AND PREPAREDNESS PANTRY PROGRAMERS.

I have addressed this printing issue before----with no results----so will bring it up again.

I just viewed an excellent "breakfast casserole" recipe on the Preparedness Pantry. I decided that I would print just the recipe for my food book. My choice was to hit print and maybe print lots of wasted paper to get just the recipe. RESULTS: ZIP.

So you understand where I am coming from: Survival Blog.com has updated their permalink feature and now you can click on the print feature right at the article headline. This allows the site user to print just the article in question. FANTASTIC FEATURE!!!!!!!!

If the folks at survivalblog can do this , so can your computer technicals. LET'S CATCH UP WITH THE REST OF THE COMPUTER WHIZ'S. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Thank you Beammaker----Wyoming----on behalf of all the forum members!

I can print single pages of whatever i want. I typically use "print preview" to look at what it wants to print and then just select the page(s) i need. The permalink feature is great for articles though.

Quote Originally Posted by kathya View Post
    I can print single pages of whatever i want. I typically use "print preview" to look at what it wants to print and then just select the page(s) i need. The permalink feature is great for articles though.
    i use the permalink alot to print

Thank you Kathya and Samiam: Like Sam says I love the permalink feature for isolating just the article I am interested in saving. Kathya is correct about the print preview, but as an old fossil I want you young computer whiz's to make this act of life easier for my ancient butt. Thank you. Beammaker

They have a printable version. Just look at the menu at the top of the forum. Go to "Thread Tools" then click on "Show Printable Version" or right below that you could email it to yourself. You can always cut out the parts that you want, if you don't want the whole forum.

Along the same line I have wished that I could down load and print off all the recipes for my book but you have to do them one at a time . And it takes a lot of paper to print all the extra stuff along with the recipes
    Robert W
    "The Democracy Will Cease To Exist When You Take Away From Those Who Are Willing To Work And Give to Those Who Are Not." -Thomas Jefferson